WE’RE SO GLAD THAT YOU STOPPED BY!
One of the best ways to get to know us is to visit us on Sunday mornings.
We gather to worship at 10:30am at 212 Lincoln St. in Chenoa, IL.
On Sunday mornings:
1. We worship God through singing Scripturally deep lyrics to contemporary and fresh music.
2. We pray because we are dependent on God and need His help.
3. We take time to open God's word together to think critically about who God is and how we should live our lives. The morning's sermon usually lasts about 25 minutes.
4. On the 4th Sunday of the month we celebrate Communion.
5. Following the worship gathering we have a time to hang out with each other, drink coffee, and catch up on each other's lives. This is a great time to get to know people in the church.
Nursery and Kids on Sunday Morning:
We offer a nursery downstairs for children birth-3 years old from 10:15am until the worship gathering has concluded.
Children’s Church is currently offered for children from 3yrs to 4th grade. 3y-6y gather in their classroom in the basement at 10:30. The children will remain in their class until after service when a parent comes to pick them up. 1st-4th graders attend worship in the sanctuary with their parents. After the opening worship songs, they are dismissed to follow their teachers downstairs. The children will then be brought back to the sanctuary at the end of service to their parents.